Datalink weather has the potential to make your flying safer and more comfortable – but only if you know how to use it properly. Join iPad Pilot News contributor John Zimmerman for an in-depth look at ADS-B, SiriusXM and how to use them in flight. The webinar recording includes over an hour of practical tips for pilots of all levels.
Topics covered include:
- Five essential rules for weather flying
- Why datalink weather is always delayed
- What’s the difference between ADS-B and SiriusXM?
- How to choose a portable receiver – Stratus, Sentry and Garmin
- Avoiding IFR conditions, thunderstorms, and in-flight icing
- Five real world scenarios that show these principles in action
Shop all weather receivers here.
The post Video: tips for flying with datalink weather on the iPad appeared first on iPad Pilot News.
Source: Ipad appsVideo: tips for flying with datalink weather on the iPad