Join for the passion, fly for the fun
Sporty’s Flying Club is the perfect opportunity to get more enjoyment and utility from your pilot certificate, delivering a host of exclusive benefits for pilots flying select rental aircraft at Sporty’s Eastern Cincinnati Aviation. Whether you’re an afternoon recreational flyer or require safe, reliable transportation for business or vacation, membership in Sporty’s Flying Club provides valuable benefits to create a fun, hassle-free aviation experience.
– G1000-equipped Cessna 172 Skyhawk at $79/hour (dry – fuel not included)
– G1000-equipped Cessna 182 Skylane at $99/hour (dry – fuel not included)
– No minimum billing for 1-2 day rentals
– Convenient online scheduling
– Preferred currency requirement
– One hour of instruction annually
– Sporty’s G1000 Online Video Course
– Sporty’s Flying Club Polo Shirt
– Access to dedicated 8-day block of availability annually
– Bi-monthly meetings (non-mandatory) for social and educational benefit
– 1-time Enrollment Fee: $299
– Monthly Dues: $49 (1 year commitment please)
Sporty’s Flying Club is the perfect venue to engage in the fun, thrilling adventures general aviation provides. The Club setting offers a perfect balance of convenience and value – the ideal alternative to the headaches of airplane ownership and unpredictable “rentals”.
The Club is managed by Sporty’s Eastern Cincinnati Aviation. Members must complete an application and possess a Recreational Pilot Certificate or higher and valid FAA Medical Certificate to join. Membership is limited to 15.
For more information and to join, visit SportysAcademy.com/FlyingClub.
Source: SportysSPORTY’S FLYING CLUB – ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS