Apple recently released iOS and iPad OS 14.7, which adds support for merging two Apple Credit cards, new podcast organization features, support for MagSafe battery packs on iPhone, and several bug fixes (see the full list of updates in the release notes below).
As with any iOS release, we recommend holding off on updating until your app or accessory developer has had time to fully test compatibility with the new version.
What’s new in iOS 14.7 (released July 19, 2021)
- Apple Card family adds the option to combine credit limits and share one co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user
- Home app adds the ability to manage timers on HomePod
- Podcasts library allows you to choose to see all shows or only followed shows
- Share Playlist menu option missing in Apple Music
- Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may unexpectedly stop
- Braille displays could show invalid information while composing Mail messages
- Audio may skip when using USB-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapters with iPad
The post iOS Update Green Light program: iOS and iPadOS 14.7 appeared first on iPad Pilot News.
Source: Ipad appsiOS Update Green Light program: iOS and iPadOS 14.7